- Going to school by rickshaw.
- Running race in the sandy ground.
- Lunch in the underground.
- Lunch hour gang fights.
- Paper, pad cricket games.
- Pen games.
- Race for copying the contents from board.
- Circus, movies, excursions(trichy, kanyakumari) Fun fair and Annual day.
- Walking to previous stop to catch school bus.
- First row in class and during prayers.
- “I shall not be…”, “We shall over come…”, “Hey Parameshwar…” prayers.
- High throw with cashew nut.
- Getting ready fast during swimming period.
- Rushing to ground during games hour.
- Frightful computer labs.
- ‘Ok’ counts.
- Playful yoga and karate classes.
- Freaks about tazos, tattoos, stamp collections.
- Class cuts during preparations for science exhibition.
- Parade and sports day rehersals in hot sun.
- ‘House spirit’ in sports events.
- Searching for 18+ content in library books.
- Friday’s casual dress.
- Virtual classes, personality development classes, foreigner’s visiting classes.
- Milos, Noodles, Mobile library, circus.
- Prefects swearing in ceremony, teacher’s day, thiruvalluvar day, art-craft competition.
- Science Exhibition, Sports day, Annual day.
- Waking up late in morning.
- Running to bus stop to catch school bus.
- Last seat chatters in bus.
- Waiting for substitute games hour.
- Joint classes during language hours.
- Taking radio to school and listening to cricket scores.
- Frightful chemistry and physics labs.
- Rushing for lunch(esp for NV).
- Night studies.
- Snacks given during night studies(especially mini idlis, bread bajjis) Mosquito, Coils plays.
- Orkut freaks.
Farewell day, scrap books. ‘Ammonia’, ‘Maaikyan’, ‘Madappayan’, ‘Portuguesa karaya’….